Freitag, 13. März 2020

tale 9 fire and water
Written by Rainer: rainer.lehrer@yahoo.com
Learn languages (via Skype): Rainer: + 36 20 549 52 97 or + 36 20 334 79 74
------------------------------

fire and water

Once there was a small campfire and beside it at some distance a bucket of water. They had been looking at each other for a long time, but none dared to talk to the other.
Then the water began, "I feel so cold and wet. Couldn't you warm me a bit?" "I have been looking at you for a long time. I feel myself so attracted to you," replied the fire and crept nearer. "I can already feel your warmth," said the water, "Please, put your arms around me!" "I adore you," whispered the fire and its flames began to devour the wooden bucket.
Suddenly, there was a crack and the bucket broke into pieces. The water sprang onto the fire and extinguished it, while the fire evaporated the water. Only above them, there remained a steam cloud in the form of a heart.


-----------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen