Donnerstag, 5. August 2021

 

tale 82 the old monkey tells his tale 7

Written by Rainer: rainer.lehrer@yahoo.com

Learn languages (via Skype): Rainer: + 36 20 549 52 97 or + 36 20 334 79 74

------------------------------

 

The old monkey tells his tale 7

 

If death were so beautiful, one would not want to live at all, but would rather die immediately after birth. Different monkey cultures even say that one loses memory with death. But when one of the girls, who had noticed my awakening, came to me and asked me something, I couldn't understand a word and answered in one of the languages ​​I had learned so far. It is probably too much to expect a monkey to speak other languages ​​if she or he has never left their residential area. And so, she just looked at me sweetly with her beautiful eyes. Another language teacher? On one hand, these paradises closed off from the outside world have their charm, which consists in their simplicity. But on the other hand, because of that, they can also be very one-sided and limited.

Instinct is stupid and only sees the moment. And so, it is love, difficulties begin later.

In simple or early societies, the monkey sees all children as survival and the whole community participates in their upbringing. Wherever one's own property arises, the father tries to secure as much as possible for his own. When developed societies are smart, they come back to the initial principle. However, none has room for individualism, because that would loosen the ties within the community too much. Mad people are harmless and delight in their ridiculousness. Well thought-out peculiarities shake the foundations of order. External modules must first be checked for their properties.

However, these eyes had forgotten all principles, only the urge to fulfil the longing was reflected in it. Instinct knows no reason. I doubt whether she could read my mind, she only noticed that something was working in my head and this had to be overwhelmed first if the whole body was to be led to its enjoyment. How simple the world is!

First, she led me to a place with little tables set. All sorts of subtleties that could only be imagined. I later learned that males and older females were helpful angels. After I had fed enough, she showed me a resting place and I fell asleep on her bosom. When I woke up again, she was lying tightly next to me and playing with my genitals, which of course showed a certain effect. She offered herself to me and I did not have to be asked twice.

She followed me everywhere, always ready for union. She drank me up, or squeezed me out, like a lemon. After a while, I would sometimes take refuge in a tree or hide from her, but she found me anyway. But then one morning she suddenly disappeared. I looked for her but couldn't find her anywhere. Instead, all the other monkey girls followed me now. After a few days, I let myself be conquered. Although I feasted on the set tables and did well, I soon looked like a shadow or a ghost. The stallion needed a rest. However, it was a small island and I couldn't be sure that there weren't any crocodiles or piranhas in the water. Therefore, I waited for the moment when the angels would come with dinner twice a day. They reached the island in small boats. When I sat down there, the girls left me alone. Apparently, they understood my intention.

The boats arrived, I helped them distribute the food on the tables and got on. Now there was finally an older female, who explained the whole thing to me. “All males who come to the island have to satisfy the willing girls and if one of them has no more strength, he waits for the boats. The girls do the same when they realize they are pregnant. Sexual intercourse only takes place on the blissful island, so everyone knows what they are about. And the offspring are assured. It is clear to everyone who the mother is, but no one knows exactly who the father could be. The residents of the surrounding area provide the island with everything they need so that the people there only have to deal with love."

I spent some time in this magical world, once at work, then again on the island, until an older monkey spoke to me. “You have done a lot for us, you have helped with our work, but most of all you have brought us new blood. However, something is bothering you?” It was an old, clever monkey. "You're right. Your paradise is a miracle, but something pulls me away again.” “I know. I was like you, hiked for a long time, and came back in the end. Should you ever feel that you can live in the simplicity of happiness, then come back, we will welcome you.” I hugged the old man, thanked him, took a few steps and was gone into the dense rainforest. Who had have given whom more?

All of these experiences had deeply influenced me, or rather, had left me with a great mess of facts, knowledge, wishes, dreams and ideas. I asked for rest and processing. That's why I wasn't sad at all when, after conquering the next peaks, a lovely, small, lonely mountain valley opened before my eyes. Trees, many clearings, a small river and apparently completely untouched. Had a monkey never strayed here before? In two days I had roamed all over it, knew every corner, every fruit bush. A fallen tree over the river, which I weighed down with fallen wood and stones, soon formed a dam and a smaller lake was created in which I fished. I slowly became calm, like the valley. My thoughts began to come to terms, or rather, how I felt about what I had experienced. I wanted to find out who I really was. Did every event have the same influence on everyone? Why do things still have different effects on individuals?

 

Part 8

 

-----------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------

Back to Hungarian portal!

Back to English portal!

Back to German portal!

Back to Spanish portal!

Back to French portal!

Back to Russian portal!

 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen